Your Psychic Sidekick
Charles has offered mediumship and psychic guidance for more than 30 years, but he didn’t realize the extent of his gift until he prevented a friend from boarding the ill-fated Flight 111 in 1998 which crashed with no survivors.
At that point, he knew that he had a God-given responsibility to improve lives and sometimes even save them. He knew he had to help anyone seeking spiritual guidance or those who hope to reconnect with loved ones on the other side.
Sessions with Charles can cover anything you want insight on. Connecting with the dearly departed, careers & jobs, relationships (romantic, platonic and family-related), sex, health, fertility & babies, finding your true potential, addiction, trends for the upcoming week/month/year, moving on after loss, uncovering one’s own psychic abilities, and even past life exploration.
After hosting thousands of readings in-person and remotely, Charles would be delighted to share his counsel with you and your friends and loved ones. Taking the mystery out of mysticism, Charles gives grounded advice based on what he receives from angels, your departed loved ones, and other spiritual sources.
Uplifting, in-depth sessions that give comfort, revive the spirit, build confidence, and change lives.
What Goes Into A Reading From Charles
Some psychics only offer card readings. Others focus on astrology. And then you have mediums who just talk to the dead, but don’t talk much about your life. As a popular, multi-faceted psychic medium, Charles integrates many different elements into his sessions, making them quite unique. He’ll use many (if not all) of the following tools with you, based on what appears to be most effective for your session.
- Mediumship – Conveying messages from departed loved ones, Angels or other guides. These can be in the form of symbols, scenes from the past, familiar phrases, and even advice on living your life.
- Numerology & Astrology – Using your birth date and full name at birth to discuss past trends in your life. Often Charles integrates numerology and astrology as his first step. It helps him focus on you and the guides around you.
- Guidance Based On Future Trends – Charles often tells you what’s on the horizon in terms of events coming up — to embrace or avoid, based on what the guides convey.
- Past-Life Flashbacks – Sometimes Angels give Charles some flashbacks from your past lives, which can be both entertaining and informative for your current situation. Insights on potential soul mates could even emerge.
- Angel Cards – When there’s time, Charles might wrap up a reading with one (or several) rounds of Angel cards. In many cases, the cards confirm messages accessed earlier via mediumship.
- Enhanced Protection – Depending on your situation, you can ask for extra protection and guidance, as part of your reading.
- Dream Interpretation – Sometimes clients want to focus on dreams, their meanings, and whether or not they’re direct communications from loved ones.
- Psychometry – If you’d like, Charles can hold something you bring for an in-person reading and garner extra visions and messages from it.
Tailored For You
Every client wants a different type of reading. Some of the most popular readings that Charles does are:
- One-On-One Readings
- Group Readings (Two Or More)
- Parties For Any Occasion: Birthdays, Anniversaries, Valentine’s Day, Easter, Christenings, Graduation, Bachelorette or Bachelor, Seasonal Celebrations, Reunions, Girls’ Night In, Yearly Friend Weekends, Charity Fundraisers & More
- Gallery Readings (For A Group That Doesn’t Require Individual Readings)
- Remotely Via FaceTime, Skype, or Phone – Anywhere On The Planet
- In-Person In The MetroWest/Boston Area
If there’s another option that you would like to suggest, please let Charles know and he will try to accommodate your request. While most people purchase their own readings, many also schedule sessions as gifts, which always go over well with the recipient.
What Our Clients Think
The Latest From Your Psychic Sidekick
Yes. We're in yet another Mercury In Retrograde cycle starting today! Yes, I know some of you already felt it. This is a time when things take forever, travel can be more challenging, communciations and electronics can go haywire and so on. (And yes, electronic...
WCVB-TV, Channel 5, released the sad news at longtime TV personality Frank Avruch has died after a long life and career. I remember Frank as a staple of Boston-area TV in the '70s and '80s, especially for those of us who liked to stay up late and watch old movies....
The Vernal Equinox occurs tomorrow -- and yes, that's officially the first day of spring. It doesn't quite feel like it, which is making people uptight and kind of cranky, to be candid. So if you're feelings that way, just think of the beauty of spring that will...