There’s a reason that the expression, “You can’t win them all,” will always be relevant. And New England Patriots fans know this all too well at this point, after a very close Super Bowl contest. While we all want to win every effort in life, the fact is, sometimes you learn more from your defeats than your wins. Those defeats tend to make you more resilient and more appreciative of the wins the next time they occur. Life is about many ups and downs, but for my fellow New England Patriots fans, don’t feel too bad. While it would have been nice to win today’s Super Bowl, you have to say that the Eagles waited long enough for their win — 58 years! No one can say they haven’t been patient. #gopats #goodsportsmanship
- Wishing Everyone An Abundant & Happy Lunar New Year Starting Tomorrow!
- Prayers for victims of fatal shooting in Parkland, Florida
- One of my favorites, Mercedes McCambridge, makes an appearance
- Remembering Two Family Members Who Passed A Year Ago
- It’s been a while since a baby spirit came to me. It felt really good.