Chinese New Year, The Year Of The Dog, Starts Tomorrow. Wishing you all the very best of fortune as this lunar year begins — whether or not you traditionally celebrate it. Just as a side note, hallmarks of the Year Of The Dog include: loyalty, good fortune, energy, and intelligence. This snippet from The Japan Times offers additonal insights: “Highly perceptive, the Earth Dog is kind, efficient and skilled in communication. As earth produces metal in the zodiac cycle, 2018 is expected to bring prosperity, particularly to those who, like the dog, are proactive, work hard and communicate well. Moreover, experts predict that those who show generosity to others will reap the greatest benefits throughout the year.” Happy Year Of The Dog!
- Ronny The Sailor: Older Spirit Sister Remembers 75-year-old As Boy
- Texas School Massacre — Sorry, We Need To Call It What It Is
- Quick Highlights Of Several Readings — There’s A Lot Going On Out There
- So The Royal Baby Is Louis Arthur Charles
- We’re Nationally Syndicated! Business Insider Featured My Thoughts On Baby Names By Astrological Sign