The Vernal Equinox occurs tomorrow — and yes, that’s officially the first day of spring. It doesn’t quite feel like it, which is making people uptight and kind of cranky, to be candid. So if you’re feelings that way, just think of the beauty of spring that will eventually come into full blossom. And remember, this is the World’s Year of Patience and Spirituality — so God knows we need to wait longer than we’d like for most things. And true spring weather appears to top the list! Here’s a video to help you visualize what it will be like — eventually.
- Ronny The Sailor: Older Spirit Sister Remembers 75-year-old As Boy
- Texas School Massacre — Sorry, We Need To Call It What It Is
- Quick Highlights Of Several Readings — There’s A Lot Going On Out There
- So The Royal Baby Is Louis Arthur Charles
- We’re Nationally Syndicated! Business Insider Featured My Thoughts On Baby Names By Astrological Sign